Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sending Beta Feedback

(Topic created: 09-24-2023 05:08 AM)
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Since updating to Beta 4 when trying to send Beta feedback the "Generating logs in background" notification will not go away. Before update 4 it would generate and let me know feedback was sent at most maybe 5 minutes. So far I've been waiting for my latest feedback to generate for 1 hour. I haven't closed the Samsung Members app. The last 2 Beta feedbacks I gave up on because of this. 
6 Replies
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
Did you accidentally the dismiss the "access logs" popup?
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I did not dismiss it. This happens every time. After an hour and a half I checked the error report and it said Thanks for reporting. So I guess it went through but it still showed the generating logs instead of the error report completed. So IDK lol🤷Screenshot_20230925_053429_Samsung Members.jpg
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
That's strange.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Depending on how big the error logs are it can take a few minutes to send the error reports, try turning on Airplane mode for a few seconds and then try to send them again, please note that the Samsung servers are receiving tons of feedback logs
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I'll try that next time. But I'm on my home WIFI so I don't think my signal has anything to do with it. I've sent plenty of error reports on the previous Beta versions. But this happens every time since Beta 4. After an hour and a half I checked the error report and it said Thanks for reporting. So I guess it went through but it still showed the generating logs instead of the error report completed. So IDK lol🤷Screenshot_20230925_053429_Samsung Members.jpg
user_ams007
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I could be the size of the log files
0 Likes