Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Signal issues with the beta?

(Topic created: 08-21-2023 01:18 PM)
BigJ0110
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Immediately since I've installed the beta, the signal has downgraded and gotten worse. Now testing out the beta for a little while, the signal has gotten worse after it was already bad enough. 

Before the beta, I was getting 5G UC with full bars 98%-99% of the time. Now I'm getting all different fluctuations of signal along with a lot more 5G (with out UC), 4G and 4G LTE+ then I ever was before. Most of the time the internet doesn't work at all until 5G UC comes back. 
Which I've already tried turning airplane mode on and then waiting 10 seconds and turning airplane mode off, as well as also restarting the device numerous. which those 2 things that I've tried doesn't always have an effect with making the internet and or signal bars any better either.

I've heard people say that their internet has improved since the beta, but I guess that I'm one of the few who's having a tremendous downgrade in signal that's making the device way worse at times because of what's going on.

So I honestly do not know what to do and I was just trying to see if anyone else using the beta is having an issues? Which thanks in advance for all your help answers and advice!
6 Replies
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
For me, I am not impressed by the wifi signal of the S23 Ultra. It's got chronic lag issues that I and others have suffered from since day one. Gaming is so frustrating. I think it's WiFi 6 but I couldn't swear by it. It's strange actually. Very up and down. You can stream yt and watch a movie without much of an interruption but it's like the signal isn't steady. I went out and bought an Asus GTX router, have spectrum Internet that gets between 1.2gbps & 2.4gbps wifi speeds and most of the time the graphics won't even fully render at even short distances, but sadly an older iPhone my son has runs it perfectly.

Please look into improving this!
Thanks
0 Likes
rasinnette
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have s23 ultra and I'm having the same issues. I have reported it a lot. I loose signal and can't text either. It will say no connection. I have cleared the cache, repaired apps and reset network nothing is helping. It seems to have its own timing. I've even had to turn off and turn just to get it back. I'm on t-mobile
ronmiedema415
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It takes 30 seconds or more for a new app to load. I think it's because it's searching for a signal but I can't swear by it. It's so frustrating. My phone is super slow and makes me not even want to open an app anymore
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
BigJ0110
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've already submitted a report
0 Likes
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Internet has improved?!  I've made 2 or 3 posts about the horrendous network connections. 🤔