Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Since Beta 6

(Topic created: 10-07-2023 02:48 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
My phone has restarted a couple of times, and before anybody says anything I cleared the cache and I do it twice just be sure. Everybody may have the same phone but some of us are dealing with the same issues and some are different so before we judge can we maybe discuss what the problems maybe or could be and try and find some solutions and not just tell people well this is what happens when you sign up for beta and I'm like everyone else I want to see what the upgrades are going to be and give my opinions like everyone else. So how a little understanding and less ridicule.... 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

0 Likes
21 Replies
Options
Discussions
Have you tried restarting in safe mode to see if the phone still reboots randomly.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Had it in safe mode and no problem went back to regular and it happened again
BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
I definitely understand.
There are some folks on these discussion boards that can be quick to judge.
I'm sure all will be fine once you install the final release, which should be coming much sooner than later.
✌🏼

Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Reboot into recovery mode and then clear the cache partition!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Did that, and just before I saw this post my phone restarted itself again
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Try it again and after you've cleared the cache and then back at the list do the repair apps one.
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Do you have the auto optimization turned on?

It could be that an app keeps crashing (in background?) and it thinks that phone needs a restart.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Yes it was on and I turned it off and it still happened
0 Likes
dshrest1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
^^ same. Restarted while I was trying to make a phonecall