Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Space at bottom of apps screen

(Topic created: 09-21-2023 09:53 AM)
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Just to clarify my post earlier. This is the bottom of my apps screen menu. And the 2nd is the bottom on my home screen menu. 

With one UI 6 the font sizes on the app and home screen are shrunk. As a result the icons on the app menu shift upward 
8 Replies
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
This pic shows the problem better. But there's so much space at the bottom enough to fit a new row of appsScreenshot_20230921_115139_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I don't seem to have that much space
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My home screenScreenshot_20230921_101055_One UI Home.jpg
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
That's home screen. Swipe up to apps screen
0 Likes
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Still not much spaceScreenshot_20230926_075137_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I would report that as a bug in the members app feedback section, I just checked and my apps go further down
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Here are screenshots from my Apps Screen everything looks good to me Screenshot_20230921_161844_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20230921_161750_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

As stated in your other post, please try to change the screen size settings.  If the issue persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes