Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stable version

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 05:59 AM)
Bkelly61
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
If you haven't gotten the stable version yet you will be rewarded with an even better version than other places that it has been released.. Just be patient.. if you didn't join the beta program this wouldn't even be an issue. 😕
13 Replies
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
A-MEN!
0 Likes
BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
Now that's what I like to hear! ✌🏼
0 Likes
Th3Kingz
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I got Beta 9 on my S23 Ultra here in the Americas on TMobile. Waiting for the stable one ...When will get it ?!!!
0 Likes
K-spez
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
If it is a locked to TMobile you'll have to wait like I am. We have to wait for the carriers to finalize the update before pushing it to us. That's the point no one else is pushing in the comments to these "where is my stable update?!?!" posts being sent every hour of the day.
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm on T-Mobile flight holding pattern too.
Th3Kingz
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Noted
0 Likes
0vermind
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
You should have installed the U1 version, and then joined the Beta on that. I've done that in the past when I've been on TMobile. Then you don't have to wait for them to approve the updates. Honestly, what business do they have inspecting the software? What are they going to do? Reject it and send it back to Sammy? 🙄
jvudcoo
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Thank you for this! People don't understand the work that goes behind updates and all that and making a post isn't going to expedite the process by any means
0 Likes
RTech2018
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm with you on this. 😊
0 Likes