Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stable

(Topic created: 09-30-2022 04:04 PM)
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Looks like the stable version is coming out soon..wow o wow samsung killed it this year.last year December and now September October.. Great job Samsung !
11 Replies
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Incorrect - Samsung is making a fourth Beta at the moment and will be releasing it soon.
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well Verizon locked phones are getting their already unless it was a misprint on they half.
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
The release notes were a mistake. The patch that was pushed is still android 12. In fact, the notes were pulled and changed to the correct notes. https://www.verizon.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s22-ultra-update/
Kayakj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I hope more betas. I have a horrible sound bug that if in the final release won't be pleasant for anyone else who has it
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's just my battery for now but my phone running smooth...
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I have a strong feeling there will be a beta 4. We got a survey for beta 3 and there are a few kinks to work out. Consider the UI 5.0 is also going to be on the S23 series which is coming out either mid December or early next year.

I'm sure Samsung wants a very stable OS for it's next flagship release. Apparently the only difference between the S22 & S23 will be the procoessor going from 8 Gen 1 to 8 Gen 2 respectively.
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Give me better battery that's all I'm asking for.yeah make the phone as smooth as possible but give me a better battery.im sick and tired of these iphone fangirls o my battery this my battery that.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Hold off on celebrating. Not yet!
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions

Uummmm I see 2 all over my pages with the hate sign lol..wonder what this is bout.just noticed this.do I have fans? 🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes