Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Terrible battery

(Topic created: 12-12-2021 09:41 PM)
MoeSomalia
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Dear samsung, long time loyal customer over here: Please fix the battery drain and optimize your phones. Reason why people like Apple and why i am thinking of leaving Samsung for good is Idle drain, UI not as smooth and just terrible optimization 
13 Replies
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Not for nothing but 1 out of 3 iPhone batteries are TRASH. I've witnessed it myself at least 7 times in the past 10 years. 3 members of my household have Apple & 1 of them ALWAYS **bleep** out. ALWAYS.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
The beta is not optimized cause it's not official. So stop complaining. I have no battery issues with my phone at all
youu
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have same problem
0 Likes
Eddyo1993
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
See you later!!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I read this before I downloaded the Beta. Screenshot_20211213-081319_Samsung Members_13220_1639408399.jpg
0 Likes
MoeSomalia
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Stop giving them excuses. This has nothing to do with beta program and just in general why Samsung dont optimize their phones like iPhones
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I have no battery issues with my Samsung phone and neither do 3 of my friends who have samsung phones. I have a note 20. 2 of them have S10 plus and one has an S10.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
I still have a Note4 that works great! As well as a Note8 that is amazing. Mint condition. Battery is a tank!
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
šŸ˜… ok šŸ‘Œ iPhone batteries are GAR-BAGE. Stop lying to yourself.šŸ¤„
0 Likes