Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Thoughts on beta stabillity/usability

(Topic created: 09-24-2023 02:59 PM)
Kiraji
Halo
Options
Discussions
So I've seen a lot of people here have had issues with the beta i.e constant crashing/ rebooting, connectivity issues app optimization issues and so on but my expirence with betas has been alright. I participated in one ui 5 beta and now one ui 6 with only minor to moderate bugs and so far I'm liking the new changes and stabillity of beta 4, it has run smoothly for me at least. Is there an explanation for why some are having a lot of issues with their device and for others it runs with little issue ?

Kiraji
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same here, I'm using an icon pack and font and my phone runs smoothly. It has hiccups here and there but just what you expect from a beta
0 Likes
SpudMan9510
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Have had minor issues, but that's expected with beta. Overall phone is very usable and had no issues with calling or messaging
Kiraji
Halo
Options
Discussions
Others weren't so lucky with the stability of their device so it's good to hear yours is pretty stable
0 Likes
nickmidd91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The ui keeps crashing for me
Kiraji
Halo
Options
Discussions
It seems that half of people have a reasonable amount of beta issues and the other half can't even use their phone because of the bugs
peacey
Halo
Options
Discussions

What a biased take. Most of us have absolutely no issues. We just don't have anything to say so we don't post. The people who have issues are in the minority.

I haven't had a single bug in beta 4. It's the smoothest beta yet. No camera crashes, no reboots, no stuttering, no issues with a single thing.

Kiraji
Halo
Options
Discussions
Okay I admit the way I said it came off a bit strong but it is still a problem that's affecting people and the use of their devices

Even if it is biased isn't the point of this forum to discuss these topics and clear stuff up with the community ? Either way all these comments have shown that yes the majority have had minimal issues and I thank you for taking the time to comment your opinion I hear you loud and clear
manzoorboy06
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Agreed. Its absurd when people say they don't have a problem and gets all worked up.If you don't have a problem good for you, go on get some fresh air and learn to breath. This forum is for people to submit error, bugs and discuss it. We don't need your help Mister Messiah savor of the day, let the devs respond and let them do their work
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
I find that very hard to believe that you have 0 bugs in beta 4, either your lying or you haven't found them yet.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I have had no issues with the Latest One Ui 6.0 beta update, I highly recommend that you check your application permissions to make sure that your device is configured correctly and clearly the device cache in recovery mode seems to help, please use the Send feedback and error reports to the Samsung beta program administrators so that they can identify the bugs