Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Thoughts on beta stabillity/usability

(Topic created: 09-24-2023 03:08 PM)
Kiraji
Halo
Options
Discussions
So I've seen a lot of people here have had issues with the beta i.e constant crashing/ rebooting, connectivity issues app optimization issues and so on but my expirence with betas has been alright. I participated in one ui 5 beta and now one ui 6 with only minor to moderate bugs and so far I'm liking the new changes and stabillity of beta 4, it has run smoothly for me at least. Is there an explanation for why some are having a lot of issues with their device and for others it runs with little issue ?

24 Replies
manzoorboy06
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Its really bad, I tried clearing cache but my notifications has a huge delay for all apps. The camera freezes, had to disable motion. Random reboots, battery is tanking further getting worst. Switching apps has a strange lag. Not idea what Samsung developers added to beta 4. It has gone worst from beta 2 and beta 3.
Kiraji
Halo
Options
Discussions
I haven't experienced any of these issues the stability of my phone has been better with every update. I'm not seeing the beta isn't completely without issues but I've been able to use it as a daily driver since beta 1
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've been using it as a daily driver also from Beta 1. I put up with any issues that happened and I made 1 or 2 error reports and try to help anyone I can with any problems I can
Kiraji
Halo
Options
Discussions
Sounds good, hopefully Samsung can iron out the beta and get these issues addressed and resolved
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yup I think they are doing a great job
LoKeyy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm on s23+ I've had minimal issues. No reboots/ crashes. I think it's the ultra having alot of problems.
Kiraji
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm on the S23 Ultra I haven't had any severe issues
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Same here, only issue I had was on beta 2 and I quick fixed it ( it was the navigation bar)
Borite
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yea mine is here and there, but I knew what I was signing up for. Definetly feel a different in 5 and 6. Much smoother and cleaner transition. But my phone is pretty customized and I love it