Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Tmo update

(Topic created: 10-30-2022 03:38 PM)
Pr1nceT
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have done beta testing for several years now (for as long as android has existed) and the whole time beta testers always got the official update last. The main reason for this is that we beta testers are already on the version that is being pushed to the masses (minus the very minor final tweaks). So if you don't like being a patient human then by all means don't do beta testing or anyother testing for that matter. 
 Also those I've seen complaining are obviously using their daily driver as their beta phone. Well you really shouldn't do that unless your ok with these delays.
 I have always used my daily driver as my beta phone and thats because I prefer to put these test to the test so to speak and I have never had an issue with the delay in the final delivery. 

7 Replies
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
Not true. We didn't always get it last. I've done the Samsung beta for several years. We used to get a notice that the final release was out and the installation would take us out of beta. Along with a thank you notice for being in the beta. None of that this time.
TheNewsHQ
Comet
Options
Discussions
Correct, we would get a notice in the Members app stating that there won't be anymore beta updates and next update will be stable
0 Likes
RyanSr
Comet
Options
Discussions
Was the stable (official) version released for the S22? I've read on Sammy fans and XDA that the stable version was released. My last update notification in the members app for ZVJA is listed as a beta version and when I restart my phone I still get the pop up saying this is beta software
0 Likes
Jerechas37
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
yes it's out...only beta users waiting for official update from beta to stable, no biggie just some can't use certain apps...which I've always gotten switched almost immediately in prior beta tests, not this one
0 Likes
MoRadwan
Star
Options
Discussions
Didn't guys from at&t beta users get the update?
So what's different?
0 Likes
lostone123
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I used to get the final before the general masses on tmobile. This is the first year getting it after them
0 Likes
Whtman88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
My wife got the stable today and was not on the beta. I am on the beta and have not
0 Likes