JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Trusted Places missing in Smart Lock

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 05:15 PM)
Dushka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Just noticed that Trusted Places option is missing in Smart Lock in Settings. Was it moved/removed?

UPD (10-06-2022): just install ZVJ2 update and trusted places are back and working.
28 Replies
Figureguy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

It disappeared on my A13.  I thought I was going crazy until I found this thread or that something was wrong with my phone's settings.  I tried location, etc. but I read online about this feature disappearing on Google Pixel phones first.

0 Likes
Richj44
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Has anyone found a fix yet?  I just reported it in the Samsung Member's app but I'm not holding my breath there.

0 Likes
Members_XKNsJ5t
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

I have the same problem.  How to report or fix??

Figureguy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

It appears that it might be an issue with Google Play Services.  So I suppose that means until a patch or update is released then there is nothing that we can do about it. It is a major inconvenience and I hope something is done soon.

0 Likes
DRinHR
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Same problem here, I've tried every fix and reported it via the error report. That was ZERO help. I'm on ATT so it seems to be affecting everyone. Mine disappeared about a week ago. 

0 Likes
Dushka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
ZVJ2 update fixed this issue!
Members_BLdVz7x
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Did ZVJ2 update automatically? Reason I ask is, Trusted Places is now working on my S22 Ultra and I didn't authorize any updates.

0 Likes
Dushka
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Check when was the last update installed. If your phone is set to update automatically, you may not even know it did.
0 Likes
DRinHR
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Mine also reappeared like magic. Life is just full of mysteries. I didn't see any updates though?   Oh well, I'm happy I don't have to enter the pin code 100 times a day now. 🙂

0 Likes