Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Unusual high heart rate measured during exercise

(Topic created: a week ago)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions

I've noticed that the measured heart rate is often usually high and incorrect during exercise session. I think this issue started happening after the latest beta6 update.

My watch6 reported my HR at ~160-180bpm after I had run for just 2 minutes and it stayed in that range. However, it was around 120bpm based on manual checks.

I need to take my watch off, wait for seconds, and put it on my wrist to have it correctly measure my HR. Not sure what's going on but I've already submitted error report.

3 Replies
jcnote
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Something in this latest update definitely messed up heart rate measurement. I'm having trouble getting measurements at all a lot of the time, which i filed a report about.  I've also experienced very low measurements during exercise. 

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userZNnTdcqwZP

Thank you for your feedback and error report submission on inconsistent Heart Rate. 

We will get back to you once we analyze your logs.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
usermkctxa3xCZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Running watch 6 and latest beta.  Also seeing very high heart rate when automatically detecting swimming in pool. Highs reach 180 and do not drop to normal levels until I take watch off wrist and put it back on.  

0 Likes