Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Upsetting

(Topic created: 08-31-2023 05:21 AM)
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I know I'm kind of beating a dead horse, but this update is not what I was hoping for.
I'm glad it runs smoothly and all, but I feel as if we've all given some pretty great recommendations and nothing got implemented. And the things that did change are either walk - backs or something minimal. I just want this UI to be cohesive and not all over the place. I know it's beta 2, but they have had 3 weeks to implement or improve on the features we asked for. 
13 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've compiled many different Android operating systems in my life and the fact that you think 3 weeks is enough time to do all that much is crazy! You apparently have no idea what it takes to compile an operating system with as many features as Samsung offers us! There's way too many crybabies in this beta this time around that don't appreciate nothing and laugh at suggestions that actually work! It's not even worth trying to help anymore!
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
All I'm saying is that one UI needs to be more cohesive, there have been plenty of great suggestions in this forum that should be implemented. I don't think having the media player expanded right away is that hard to implement. Like why would they tout this awesome new media player and half-**bleep** it? I'm not trying to be a cry baby, but the whole operating system does not flow. And it shows in sales numbers
0 Likes
JumpingHoses
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't see how expanding the media player makes for a cohesive UI. I'd argue it breaks the cohesiveness.

It'd be great as an customization option for people who want it, but I think it's a bad idea to make it the default.

I also doubt OneUI cohesiveness has that much effect on sales numbers lmao.
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I don't have time for your snobby remarks today. I was giving an example of one of the great suggestions that's been on this forum
0 Likes
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Sqircle icons , circle toggles, squared off widgets? It just doesn't look good, how is that being a cry baby by pointing out that it's ugly?
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you'd rather have the best cohesion immediately, revert back to One UI 5.1. Beta will have things that aren't quite right, especially when we're at beta 2.

Sorry it took a really long 3 weeks, however there's the result. Never satisfied.
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm speaking more in general terms, one UI 5.1 isn't even cohesive. ONE UI is all over the place
0 Likes
JumpingHoses
Comet
Options
Discussions
If that's how you feel, it's crazy that you expect it to be fixed in 3 weeks during a beta for an new OS version. That's nothing in terms of development time.
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Did I ever say that I was expecting perfection in 3 weeks? I did not, all I'm saying is that why is there a public beta form if nothing that we suggest is going to get implemented
0 Likes