Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Vertical App Drawer with Android 14

(Topic created: 11-02-2023 01:55 AM)
Rickman100
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Having "upgraded" to Android 14 it seems very odd that Samsung's own App Home Up isn't compatible and so I've lost the fantastic vertical App Drawer. Anyone found away around this yet? I hate the multi screen horizontal one I'm now stuck with!

7 Replies
buzzrosa
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have a new samsung galaxy 23 ultra why haven't I received the ui6 update?
0 Likes
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
It's only been released in certain parts of the world right now not including the United states. You should have posted this in a new posting on the main page not hijacking someone else's post.
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
There is a vertical app drawer in the good lock Samsung app. I suggest trying that.
0 Likes
lehmann74
Constellation
Options
Discussions

No, there isn't.

0 Likes
Jimi179
Constellation
Options
Discussions

"Good lock" had the feature removed temporally  during the update..I guess their update may bring it back...

0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
It is currently not available as is the same with other Good Lock Modules updates will be coming to add and remove new and old features for example LockStar will become integrated into the Lock Screen Settings in the near future
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Goodlock's home up is already receiving its 6.0 support but it's incomplete support at the moment, probably within a week or two they'll get everything at full compatibility