Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No option for App drawer

(Topic created: 11-02-2023 05:46 PM)
stratguy
Comet
Options
Discussions

I do not understand why a top rated smartphone that has such outstanding features that blow away almost any other phone does not have an option for a vertical app drawer. The s23 ultra is an amazing phone, I just can't believe there's not an option for a vertical scrolling app drawer. You have to download good luck and then home up and then set it up. Now with UI 6.0 The option is gone.. This is crazy I don't know anybody who goes left to right to see all their apps. This is super annoying fix this Samsung please. 

6 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Home Up will soon be updated so that it will be fully compatible with One UI 6. It's normal for some Good Lock modules to be disabled after OS updates. They're usually patched within a couple weeks of release.
stratguy
Comet
Options
Discussions
I hope so, but it should be an option in settings like every other Android phone. Home up has updated and there is no setting for this anymore. I hope it comes in another update. This is just ridiculous that it's not an option. 100$ phones have this option.
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I totally agree with you. I think most Good Lock modules could, and should, be incorporated into One UI. Regarding Home Up, it has only partially been updated.

Screenshot_20231102_204432_Galaxy Store.jpg
stratguy
Comet
Options
Discussions

That's great to know, I hope it comes soon. Thank you for the info. 

0 Likes
lehmann74
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I'm actually quite shocked, coming from OnePlus 8 pro to Samsung Galaxy s23 ultra - there is no vertical app drawer!!! For what reason isn't that just an option?? 

0 Likes
Members_z9txvDS
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

It has been over 5 weeks now and the vertical app drawer is still unavailable. When will this update be coming?

0 Likes