Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Voice to text and gboard

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 01:58 PM)
GroundXero
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Keyboard continually crashes even clearing the cache did not help that. When it crashes and I get the notification I lose my voice to text capability.  Seems a reboot fixes it until the next crash.  
0 Likes
2 Replies
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
Gboard acting weird for me as well, some crashes, some weird battery drain. I wasn't sure if it was a combination with Google Messages or not but the two apps seemed to be problematic, so I uninstalled them.

I had the beta version of Google Play Services installed and that was also doing some odd things so I reverted to the standard version and things seem a lot better now, not as many force closes of apps and the battery and minor heat issues have cleared up.

Everyone has so many different apps installed on their phones along with countless unique customizations. It's no wonder the bugs are so hard to pin down! šŸ˜€
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @GroundXero  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes