Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

WIFI/GATEWAY RESET

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 09:58 PM)
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
When I signed up for the beta I expected some phone bugs, but not my entire network to be turned off and reset several times an hour. Sure I get the phone might not work and have a few bugs, I signed up for that... but when it renders your entire home network inoperable... that's like buying a new mattress for your bed and your house burns down...what the **bleep**?

Is anyone else having network troubles? Is Samsung recognizing network troubles?

I've tried all the app clearing and cache wiping and restarting and yappity yap, but feel free to lay it on me...
20 Replies
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah lots of us are having this issue, however Samsung is MIA and apparently doesn't like to communicate unless it's telling you there was no data log included with your error report. Funny thing is not many of us can actually send out a logs because of all the bugs and yet it's supposed to be automatically sent. LoL Way to go Samsung! šŸ˜†
0 Likes
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Discussions
My UniFi wifi continues to hum right along.
0 Likes
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
Oh... that is good news! Tell us how to make it work, please!
0 Likes
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Discussions
I didn't do anything special. Just high quality gear.
0 Likes
UrsusMagnum
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same I have only had an issue once where the phone switched on and off wifi repadetly and it went away on its own in 10 minutes the rest of the network was unaffected, I'm also running a ubiquiti mesh set up, I did switch to cellular and they did cofnr they recieved my logs
0 Likes
userHfVQFVcSOK
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes. I too have this issue and have reported to Samsung the first day beta was released. No updates on the request yet..
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I gotta say I think your right. My velop nodes having been dropping connection several times a day lately and I didn't connect the two dots (beta build and Network nodes disconnecting) until you mentioned it. Im going to stay on cellular data tomorrow and see if it's still happening. If it isn't I'll reconnect and try and get a Wireshark capture to find out specifically what the deal is.
0 Likes
userCDT495tgSC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same thing happen here. Have Orbi Wifi 6. Ever since installation of the beta, my WiFi network has been under attack for several cyber attacks. Network shuts off several times a hour. Signed up to beta test phone, not have my WiFi network attached or taken offline. Very disturbing. I have sent logs and reported but just got canned response.
0 Likes
Samsinged
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Also having the same issue on my Netgear router. Took me a a day to realize it was because I was connected to the wifi with my own phone. Thought it was my ISP at first, but they were doing fine. Luckily seems to work fine when I connect to a local hotspot, but not being able to connect to my own secure network is kind of ridiculous...
0 Likes