Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

WIFI/GATEWAY RESET

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 09:58 PM)
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
When I signed up for the beta I expected some phone bugs, but not my entire network to be turned off and reset several times an hour. Sure I get the phone might not work and have a few bugs, I signed up for that... but when it renders your entire home network inoperable... that's like buying a new mattress for your bed and your house burns down...what the **bleep**?

Is anyone else having network troubles? Is Samsung recognizing network troubles?

I've tried all the app clearing and cache wiping and restarting and yappity yap, but feel free to lay it on me...
20 Replies
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
Putting the phone in safe mode does not knock out my networkā€¦ at least in Safe mode Wi-Fi I'm not burning my data and can still check for updates. I let some apps update on Google play, then I tried normal mode on the phone ...my network still crashed. So the app updates did nothing. I'm hoping for a real fix so I'm delaying the nuclear option for now.

I'm assuming since it works in safe mode that it's a 3rd party app, but I have no idea how to track it down other than trial-and-error and tedious reboots.