Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Wallpaper

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 10:12 PM)
OscarZ
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Idk why my wallpaper gets blurred or losses it's quality. Does it for all my wallpapers
6 Replies
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Do a quick search and find many others having the same problem. Temporary fix is to toggle dark mode on/off.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Well known issue - search first next time

Enable: Reduce transparency and blur
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Do you guys ever try and search the threads that already exist? Like seriously how many of these threads are there? I see one of these almost every single day!! Just put a TINY bit of effort in and search to see if someone asked it first!!
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
Every time I see someone post about this, I feel like this is your first time in the beta discussion. We have answered this question like 50 times it feels like. There is a little search button on the top right of the app. Use it for stuff like this. "Blur" would have shown you TONS of people asking this weeks ago.
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's literally every single day. They don't even make an attempt to search or see if there's an answer to it. They just come in and don't read anything and post without even thinking about researching first. It's ignorant and lazy honestly.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @OscarZ ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes