Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Werid bugs

(Topic created: 08-25-2023 06:08 PM)
Options
Discussions

Recently, some weird stuff has been going on with watch faces. I updated the new watch faces which make sure to do on the watch Settings > apps > samsung app updates. And I got the background on Info board!! One feature I suggested! So I tried to use it but it just took me back on my old watch face, weird. When I customized it and went back, it gave me this... let's just say it's not the final version.

Screenshot_20230819_183917_sysui.png

ā€ƒ

This also happens on the pro analog watch face. If this happened to you, comment below and make sure to like!

3 Replies
Options
Discussions

I would suggest that maybe the customizations may not have been actually "saved" somehow. You might be able to test this by customizing the watchface in question and closing any open apps on the watch itself, which should close any open files. The behavior reminds me of what happens with documents on a computer when the files are improperly closed or not closed when the application quits (no end of file marker is written).

I use a customized watchface, but I  customized it early on in the beta and have not made any modifications to it in about a month and a half. 

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

@userpMgFwKaOxb I guess you're right, even though I never had a computer but it didnt work but i do have something in the background.

The beta is now on beta 4 right now, and back then it was beta 3 or beta 2.

if I might ask.. what watch face do you use?

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

I use a modified/customized "Basic Dashboard" - largely because I can use a white font on a black background to provide maximum contrast with a relative minimum of illuminated pixels which helps minimizes my power use. I keep my display on brightness level 4 (always have since the GW Active days).

I have something running in the background also which I attribute to the watchface customizer, but there is so much **bleep** running in the background I can't tell for sure, so I may be off base here. (I have been on a tear lately to get control of background apps for better power management by users.)