JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What is the build number for Beta?

(Topic created: 09-27-2023 05:42 AM)
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions

Can you please tell me what build number is the beta? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
14 Replies
Teknician
Nebula
Options
Discussions
So was I with 22+ locked and haven't seen a thing. Kinda sucks. I was pretty excited, watching for the banner, every couple hours.
UBIF
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Did you say AT&T S22 have access to beta? I'm on AT&T and haven't seen the banner yet. Been checking daily and am updated with the latest security update.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
SM-908U1 on T-Mobile
Not sure if they're all the same build number no matter if they're the locked version or not so I just figured I'd mention my phone details just in case
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
What I have been seeing is the previous years devices they're only giving to Factory Unlocked devices and current years devices are given to Factory Unlocked and TMobile devices I think they give it to them to get rid of most of the bugs then after a few Beta builds give it to previous models just to make sure everything runs smoothly and I agree with @ricketypumpkin I joined as soon as it was released your not missing much and I haven't really had any issues I just miss Good Lock but I've read they are working hard to have the Good Lock Modules ready for the stable version also early next year LockStar will actually be getting integrated into the Lock Screen Settings
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
My build number is the same as @ricketypumpkin Unlocked S22 Ultra on Spectrum/Verizon