cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

When watch is Charging screen turns to home screen after awhile and stops charging while not 100%

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
grantseelig
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I have recently downloaded the beta update for my watch 6, knowing there would be bugs just looking to give developers feedback. When the watch charges it will come up with the new charging screen, then like 5 to 10 minutes later it will come up to the home screen and charge much slower. Has anyone else had this?

3 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @grantseelig,

Thank you for your feedback on Battery charging.

To help us clarify your issue, it seems that your device is not charging after keeping it charged for 5~10 minutes. (Common issues could be charger incompatibility, mispositioning with watch and device...etc)

20240711_101633.jpg

Please help us understand your issue better by sending an error report to us (Galaxy Wearable Beta app> Contact us > Error report) if the issue persists. 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
jcnote
Halo
Options
Discussions

This happened to me when I left AOD on. I turned it off and it went back to the charging screen. 

userp1uY39sNos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

After my Galaxy watch 6 classic updated to the latest beta it also stopped showing the charging screen and just shows the home screen like it's in always on mode.

My Galaxy watch 5 pro beta still shows it's charging screen while the watch is on.