Did you mean: 

Original topic:

WiFi Printing

(Topic created: 08-22-2022 08:45 AM)
KeithR523
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
WiFi Printing not working. Can not find WiFi printer. Even adding printer through direct IP Address.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Galaxy4mylife
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Is it an Epson? Was having the same issue but I fixed it.
0 Likes
user7jvnYvLQLd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have this problem with my HP printer. I assumed it was my router though, because I replaced that as well. But maybe it's actually my phone
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
I have HP Officejet 5200 series I haven't had any problems I would try checking for updates on the printer and setting everything up right from the beginning on printer and phone
KeithR523
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It's a Canon laser printer. Worked well on UI 4
0 Likes
ChopSaw
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Not sure about a Canon printer. Maybe check for an update and or completely uninstalI the Canon app and reinstall and setup. I have an HP office jet and I have had no issues using Wi-Fi printing at all
KeithR523
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thanks will try.
0 Likes
O4liberty
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I use a brother printer took longer than usual to connect but it finally worked. I also have to connect every time which is wrong hopefully this gets corrected.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes