Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Wow

(Topic created: 01-15-2022 09:38 AM)
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
So S10 and Note 10s got the update but t mobile and unlocked note 20 doesn't. I really agree unlocked phones and beta members should get the update before the rest of the users. What is the point of the beta if they don't get the final so it can be checked. People are having issues with the final release. I'm definitely not doing the beta anymore. It's also insane we have to have a computer to downgrade our device back. 
6 Replies
ScOrpio58
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I am at the same page note 20 ultra 5g unlocked on TMobil network no updates for now. I don't think I would participate in Beta Program anymore,period!
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Me either. I don't know how accurate the s10 info is cause my friends have them and I dint really look at their phones. But I saw a post in the main samsung members app
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
My unlocked Note 20 Ultra is on the beta version also and I'm with T-mobile. On January 10th I posted on Twitter that my Galaxy Tab S7 Plus hadn't received an update since October 2021 and I received the One UI 4.0 v 12 software update the next day.

I'm going to post about beta user's being last to receive the stable version and our reluctance to enroll in future beta programs with Samsung. I post in the main forum which garner more attention than a post to Samsung support.
BuckNut
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You don't need a computer to go back. You can opt out of beta, and that will take you back. You can also restore your phone to the manufacturer setting, but either way, it will erase everything
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
They said to downgrade I would need smart switch on my computer. Any backup I have is beta android 12
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Yamialex224 ,

We have similar feedback and are discussing risks vs reward if we do release official software to beta users at same time as we provided to carrier for approval. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes