Did you mean: 

Original topic:

battery life on beta 6

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 10:43 AM)
murilo_no
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

it's been about 24 hours since i updated my phone to the beta 6 and haven't seen any changes about battery life... stills as poor as it was since beta 3, so I'd like to know what other people's experiences are with this... am i the only one finding it bad?

12 Replies
FNTWO187
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My battery life has been good throughout the beta. Getting similar times to One UI 5.
murilo_no
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

i can barely get a whole day of use while on one ui 5 i usually got a day and half..

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
That's crazy , I still get 1 day and a half and sometimes whole 2 days and third day with like 3% lol. I don't charge my phone till 100% ( 23U )
0 Likes
murilo_no
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

i have the base S23 and even though the battery is smaller i don't think it should be this bad yk... it was lasting soooo well on one ui 5 and the first 2 betas so idk

0 Likes
WWeston
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The battery life feels the same to me
BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
I noticed that after installing updates the battery woulf tend to get worse for the first 1½-2 days then battery
life would increase back to acceptable, or even a bit better. If problem persists after the final release, then make sure to let Samsung know. Also, be mindful of what apps you were using before and after an update.
What I post is just IMHO. ✌🏼

murilo_no
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

if it's true then my battery life will get better between today and tomorrow morning (but honestly i have no faith). i've also reported it a few times but i dont think it'll make any difference..

BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
I do hope it gets better for you as time goes on.🙂
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
It was draining a bit faster for me on 4&5 but not too bad. I was able to get through a day with at 35% left. I could get to the third day on 1-3 and 6 seems to be good. Will see by Tuesday morning.
0 Likes