Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

šŸ¤”

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 08:06 AM)
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm going to start looking into a Pixel phone for my next upgrade. Samsung has become too reliable about not incorporating visual changes into their UI iterations. I personally don't like the visuals and was hoping with the material you, there would be at least a few changes that made the UI different than what my S5 looked like. I personally think that although Samsung is leading the way in hardware, they're falling behind on their firmware. Same with the watch. If you're going to partner with Google and "use" Google wear, make it use Google wear, don't just make it access more watch faces. Tizen **bleep**. 
18 Replies
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You say S5. Do you mean your Galaxy S5? It had TouchWiz. This looks completely different. If that's what your talking about?
0 Likes
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Same stuff, different name.
0 Likes
useribQgLPDQRM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Too many changes too fast hurts the company. You had the s5 and probably post iterations of the series, you know Samsung was adding and removing a ton of features every year. Heck, my note 3 had a thermostat! Lol they gave us too many options and features but the people wanted simplicity and now this is what we get. You're paying for a Samsung experience of what Android is to them.. It'll never be a "Google" based experience ui.
0 Likes
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
I ordered my pixel 6 last night
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Just ordered my Pixel 6 pro. I'm done with Samsung. New Android version, same garbage skin thrown over the top. Half of their problems are self generated. I didn't get into android so I could be chained to what a company thinks I want. Back to freedom, baby! Yeah!
0 Likes
Gturnage
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
And when do you expect to receive the p6pro?
0 Likes
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
I can't find a unlocked 6 pro anywhere so I settled with the 6
0 Likes
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
Why are you telling us?
Options
Discussions
Yep. Some people still believe Samsung is going to change the UI a bit with the final release, but they are not. They already made promos for OneUi 4, and it looks just like OneUi 3, but with the new color themes. What you see now, is what you get... minus the bugs of course.