cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

3rd Party App issues- do we report here or to the App creator?

(Topic created: 06-28-2024 09:18 AM)
scruffyjazz
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I have a couple of favorite app programs that allow you to add shortcuts to apps and then put a related tile on the tile board.  I can add the shortcuts and add the tile but then the added tile doesn't actually work, it just does nothing

Does this get reported here or do I have to go to the play store and report the issue with the app creator directly?

Thanks

Leland

0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @scruffyjazz,

Thank you for your feedback.

During beta program, certain 3rd party apps are not yet certified by Google, and therefore other secure services may not work. Feel free to report the issue both on Samsung Community and Play store/app creator (if you are reporting to us, please do so via Galaxy Wearable Beta app > Contact us > Error report) 

We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.
We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
scruffyjazz
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Favorite Apps Tile for Wear OS
amoledwatchfaces

what is not working is once you add the tile to the tiles rotation, the tile displays but doesn't launch the applications

Favorite Applications
Ray Adams

what is not working is once you add the tile to the tiles rotation, the tile displays but doesn't launch the applications

0 Likes