Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 14

(Topic created: 08-26-2023 06:27 AM)
marcus611a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I tell you what I'm already not liking this my back button is gone it caught me **bleep** to figure out how to get my apps off the **bleep** screen and now I got to hold the bottom button and push up just the closing app I don't think so if this is the way Android 14 is going to be from here on out I might end up be going to Apple or find us some way to make my phone work will not definitely not upgrade to Android 14. I like being in control of my apps I don't want to have to hold a button on the bottom screen and push up just to see what apps I got open and to close them this is so difficult and so time-consuming I wish y'all would have just let that part of it alone. And at the bottom of my phone I have no way to switch in between apps I'll have a back button when I'm using Chrome in case I want to go to another app I hate Android 14 guts
9 Replies
marcus611a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I do not know why y'all made it so difficult I never asked y'all to redo my home screen or nothing I liked my apps being down at the bottom I swipe up then I can go through my abs I got my little square circle and arrow on the bottom of the screen I miss that I'm just not digging this at all I wish there was a permanently way to stop my phone from upgrading to Android 14. Might be time to flash back and stop all future updates!
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Questions
Actually you're incorrect. They didn't redo your home screen. You did. I can tell you exactly when. Think back to when you loaded beta...Nobody made you do this but you.

If you think that Apple is better for you, it might be. They will be glad to sell you one. Probably no more beta as a bonus.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Dude, do you know how to take a screenshot and post it with your rant. A screenshot would help the community help you with your problem!
marcus611a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Dude don't worry about me dude
0 Likes
marcus611a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Lmao. Yep I fixed it too. So far so good. Thanx everyone... take care
0 Likes
marcus611a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I had to go to the navigational and switch it it's pretty cool though I was kind of getting used to the other way who knows I might switch it back
0 Likes
marcus611a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
It was the navigational bar you know what bar I'm talking about way at the bottom of the screen it took away my other three things and I was mad about it you know the square the circle and the back button.

But like I said I found a way to switch so I can have it either way and I'm loving it so far sometimes screen goes black a little bit if you uninstall a app other than that I've noticed it no problem
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
marcus611a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Ha
0 Likes