Options
Questions
Same problem here.
0 Likes
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Questions
That is because Google pay will not work with Beta's That is because Google pay will not work with Beta's. Google pay will only work on the official version
0 Likes
ljhgeist
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Samsung voice on my phone types out everything I say twice. So if I spoke this message you'd see each sentence 2 times and think I was on crack or something lol
Jkelley714
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Same
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes