Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google Messenger

(Topic created: 09-12-2022 11:20 AM)
JimmyJ
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Is anybody else having problems with Google Messenger that RCS is not working I'm on T-Mobile
13 Replies
Options
Questions
If you're using the Beta Version, it will not work.
Options
Questions
Not true, I have working RCS right now. It's probably a problem from Google side.
To Op: Make sure you have Google Carrier service app installedScreenshot_20220912_160504_Messages_1000000326_1663013148.jpg
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Questions
You have to turn off and then turn back on your SIM card. This will fix the issue however you will probably need to repeat these steps every now and then.
guitar1158
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Is this carrier specific? I am on AT&T and have not had any RCS issues that I am aware of. Been on beta since a few days after it's initial release
Options
Questions
I'm also having issues with RCS not working as well! And I'm on TMobile!!! It was working for me just a few days ago then just stopped and been on beta version!
0 Likes
Mattwal6184
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Did your phone restart because I have t mobile and if I restart my phone sometimes it won't connect if you go in and turn off your sim card and then turn it back on it should connect
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Questions
My RCS is working fine and I am on the Google Messenger Beta app
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
dani514
Halo
Options
Questions
a lot of the times I can't recieve mms or send mms messages and in order to recieve them I have to restart my phone, or turn on airplane mode and turn it off to sorta reset it
0 Likes
user9JB0j7bvbt
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yes. Having the same issue. Had to switch back to regular sms.
0 Likes