Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

(Topic created: 09-12-2022 08:33 PM)
ricketkm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I had to switch from Google messages to Samsung because RCS is not working in Google messages. It works fine but now I'm having issues with 1 specific contact where I can chat but can't send video or pics. I see when a messages is delivered or read and also when they r typing but just can't send pics or video???
0 Likes
6 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Questions
For Google Messages you could have just turned the Sim off then back on. It fixed 99% of people having problems.
ricketkm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Tried that and it didn't work 😕
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Questions
What carrier are you using? Did you try Googles troubleshooting on their forums?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
J53072
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
The RCS issue has existed in the first betaa nd still not fixed even in the 3rd release.
0 Likes
Graywolfman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have heard T-Mobile doesn't use Jibe Mobile like a lot of other carriers and T-Mobile hasn't enabled RCS for this version of firmware/OS
0 Likes