Did you mean: 

Original topic:

App icons

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 02:03 PM)
epjr16
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Hello, new to the beta program but excited to learn and help make things better! Was wondering if anyone else (or if its just normal) has their App icons in the notification panel show as white circles with the app logo off white, basically an all white circle? Trying to find a way to fix it because I'd actually like to see what app is notifying me at a glance rather than having to read the whole notification sometimes.

Cover image

0 Likes
7 Replies
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Questions
Pics??
epjr16
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Don't know why it didn't post.. it showed it was attached 😅Screenshot_20221009_193346_One UI Home~2_1000000009_1665379683.jpg
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Questions
Never had this issue
0 Likes
epjr16
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Hmmm.. I have good lock on with some UI changes that I took off and re-applied and that seemed to do the trick.
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Questions
It happened to me right when I joined beta. I don't remember how it got fixed, possibly by disabling NotiStar or some other GoodLock module.

You say you reapplied. How? GoodLock doesn't work on Beta. I can't open most modules.
0 Likes
epjr16
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yea, it seemed to only be for the first few hours. As for good lock, I only have the "Theme Park" module applied for different app icons and color schemes for noti panel and keyboard. Other than that everything seems to be running somewhat smoothly
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes