Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Auto-optimization

(Topic created: 09-01-2022 09:40 PM)
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Questions
This morning when I opened the Samsung Members app, I had 4 notices from the system regarding beta 2, etc. One notice mentions auto-optimization. Instead of describing the notice, I took a screenshot of it. My question is, as it is a bit confusing to me, is this optional or just temporarily implemented? 

0 Likes
9 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
You can turn it offScreenshot_20220830_173418_Device care.jpg
johnnyboiii
Nebula
Options
Questions
You can switch it off. Screenshot_20220830_174414_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20220830_174416_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20220830_174411_Device care.jpg
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Questions
Thnx, the notice didn't give details, only that it was implemented.

In case anyone else sees this, it's in the Device Care app by clicking on the three dots on the top right of the app. . I was looking in the settings.
0 Likes
johnnyboiii
Nebula
Options
Questions
If you go into your settings, find the tab "battery + device care" there will be dots in the upper right hand corner.
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Questions
Funny it doesn't show up under a search. Or I just did it wrong. 😂
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
I think that option is dumb, Being able to pick the time and day was much better
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Questions
I agree, I had to turn it off because for my job, there are certain days that I cannot have my device reboot overnight.
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
I believe the notices show as new if they make any edits to them.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes