Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Baterry

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 04:20 AM)
Options
Questions
After the UI update my phone when it's 20% the battery less 5-10 minutes. Sometimes my charger is connected to the cellphone and it's showing that js charging but it's not.
0 Likes
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Battery drain is a known issue - a search, before posting - would have revealed this

Are you using an official Samsung charger?
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Yes I did search, And yes I have an official samsung charger. If I'm sending something here it's because this start happening after the ui 4.0 update.
0 Likes
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Why do you feel the need to be so sarcastic? You seem to slam everybody that has a question! How about just answer the question and not be rude!
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Because, if we have 100 posts about something, searching makes the most sense. I do - sometimes spending an hour+ researching prior to posting in a forum - additionally, I explain what I've done to try and resolve the issue.

Heck, some folks have no idea there's a search function šŸ˜€

Sarcastic is a point of view - if you've ever been in USENET, you'd understand šŸ‘:clinking_beer_mugs:

Did you see my responses to the "File corrupt" post? If not, go check it out.

I stopped what I was doing and tried something I've never done before, and eventually worked to find the fix.

So yea, I do tell folks they should search first, but I do answer. Sometimes beyond what is expected.

Did you happened to notice I ended my post, just above, to engage the OP about their charger, for further debugging?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Please try force stopping the apps being used, clearing cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes