Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery drain?

(Topic created: 10-12-2022 04:02 PM)
Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I'm in the 4th beta. Today, the battery in my S22 Ultra drained from 90% to 84% in one second. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
0 Likes
7 Replies
Annuvin
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Not here. I have an unlocked S22, however.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
I am sorry that you are experiencing issues with the Beta one UI firmware and the effects it's having on your phones battery life, please try opening up your settings and then go to the device care feature and then select The background usage limits and put unnecessary applications into a deep sleep or sleep which can help with battery life Also I recommend that you try Installing the Samsung Good Guardians application from the Galaxy store which will allow you to fully optimize your phone's applications and also battery life settings plus the memory Manager can be customized for your habits and usage, Most people find that the Application can be extremely useful and notice an overall performance improvement and improved battery life, please see the attached link https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.android.samsung.utilityapp
0 Likes
Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I already have apps that I don't use often, and they are automatically put to sleep. What happened to me is not apps causing gradual battery drain, it was a one time only event where the battery percentage number on the top right of my phone changed from 90% to 84% in just one second.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Please take a moment to submit feedback to the Samsung Beta Development team, Thanks for the information and for reporting the issue
0 Likes
Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I thought I was supposed to report errors to you.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Questions
My battery life is doing the same with my S22 Ultra. The 1st beta had the battery life awesome. They changed something
0 Likes