Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery life

(Topic created: 10-27-2022 05:49 PM)
wenedina
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Has anyone else notice the phones battery dye on them it's horrible mines was fine till a couple of days ago
9 Replies
PupRazer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Mine does seem to die faster since the update
GalaxyUser00
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yes same here. I even tried wiping the cache partition and it didn't help.
Archer818
Explorer
Options
Questions
Same here. Battery life is worse and I think it's the Google play services updates.
aireeyz
Constellation
Options
Questions
Same on my end! I just bought this phone less than a year ago. Prior to starting the beta program, my battery lasted about 2 days. Now I can only use my phone about 3.8 hrs before it starts to reach the red zone of 15%
RaulitoElLobito
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Geez how much you spend on your phone, that's terrible battery life
0 Likes
aireeyz
Constellation
Options
Questions
I don't use it more than most people I assume. But I do know, my batterylife is deeply effected by my location and gps services. I have to leave my GPS on all the time due to safety reasons especially when I'm in new areas for work.
0 Likes
JeremyP14
Explorer
Options
Questions
Sort of. I was happy with my battery life on 4.1. The first 2 Betas (on 21U) were pretty bad. ZVIH is decent though. I'm getting 6ish hours of SOT
0 Likes
JW_945288
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I'm getting terrible battery life. I can't keep my phone above 25%.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes