Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 12-25-2021 03:11 PM)
dcphotolv
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Why is the battery so horrible on my Fold 3 and my watch 4 classic? If I buy the best phone in the world I definitely need it to have the best battery life....Let's go Samsung get it together. This is really embarrassing! 
20 Replies
mike951313
Constellation
Options
Questions
What watch you have. I have the 4 classic and at 87% left still have 2 days left on it. Would I usually do for my watch is just enable just the notifications that are most important like messages calles and a few other apps that I would call important to me
dcphotolv
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have the same watch I don't have every notification on but I need to use my watch and the features it come with. I shouldn't have to limit my watch if that's the case they should cut the price. If you got two days left that means you have everything off. The Watch 4 is only good for like 5 hours.
0 Likes
mike951313
Constellation
Options
Questions
No I use all the features like health steps ar watch face everything is used except notifications I don't want to get notified about. Other then that I use it for all the features. Playing my music etc.
0 Likes
useravGLkp3XNo
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have the 4 classic 44mm it last at least a day with all the sensors active and 2 hours at the gym
ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm happy with battery on both of mine. I configure it to use what I want. What I don't, I turn off, as it makes no sense to turn on what I don't use. That is with phone, watch, anything (I'm not going to turn on all the lights in my house just because I can).

My battery life on both is fine. If I were a person that "needed"everything on, I would make provisions to have a charger or Powerbank on me at all times..
dcphotolv
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Key word u said (FINE) For the price its horrible it should be GREAT that's the point I'm making.

I keep chargers around me I never said my phone went dead. I don't have apps turned on I'm not using.
0 Likes
ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Questions
In the sense fine to me is, every day I plug it in to charge, I have at least 30 precent left(fine, great, whatever. It's all the same to me). Your getting caught in words to argue. The only point you are truly making, that is coming off clear, is that this may not be the device for you. Same with the watch.

If you're only getting 5 hours on the watch, either take it back(something is wrong with that one), you configured it wrong(again, the not wanting to configure it due to price or whatever), or it's not for you.

Same with the phone. But your know, negative Nancy's are so boring, and Jesus, I know for one I'm tired of reading stuff, like blanket statements, then the person says "oh I'm not gonna configure it because it's 1800.00".. So what it's 1800.00. Maybe you don't have that much to spend it shouldn't have. Stop complaining and get another phone... And watch... Samsung devices do not configure themselves, and if not configured, it is not going to run how you want... It is not an iPhone or a burner phone .
dcphotolv
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I love the z fold! I'm a heavy user you might be a light user. I can make that statement it's not complaining this is a discussion forum.

You upset about what other people said. You need to get out of these discussion rooms if people comments about they phone making you upset.

0 Likes
ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm a heavy user that knows how to configure for my use. That is the difference. And this is a beta forum(not a complaint about the cost of the phone forum(no matter how many times you change your responses, now that you see you sound foolish) and whether or not you are going to not configure the device), there is a difference.. Along with, there is another forum(general) for the watches) Those complaints belong in a general forum or Facebook group, where people can help you learn to configure.

I'm here to test and report bugs on software(which I've done) on my set. I've done that, and this exchange has only shown me more than anything, that the complaints like yours are not in accordance to what I'm used to in beta's I've participated in, in past years with Samsung, and other companies.