Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bedtime mode?

(Topic created: 09-11-2022 05:07 AM)
userO3bN6gIKkt
Asteroid
Options
Questions
In Android 12 there was a very useful item in the tray called "bedtime mode" that would sync with your watch and prevent it from turning the screen on at night and other items.

It looks like that was available in the previous beta 13 version but I can't find it in the latest beta.

Has anyone tried using it in the latest version? 
5 Replies
Options
Questions
They're trying to roll bedtime mode into Bixby Routines but unfortunately it's not the same. The only thing it does on the watch is put on DND ... you have to manually turn on bedtime mode on your watch which is most inconvenient.

I too miss the old way bedtime mode worked and how it would sync with the watch ... Loved the quick setting toggle too. I hope they bring it back before the official release.
bluefire
Comet
Options
Questions
I use do not distube mode. It's setup automatically and syncs with the watch.

DND is on the noficiations menu (under settings). You can set it up automatically at what time to start and end. Next, go to Galaxy Wereable app, and select "sync to no disturbe mode"
0 Likes
jmiller9777
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yeah, this is really an unfortunate change at this point. I'm still hopeful they will integrate with the watch before the final version. But if they were going to make such a major change, it should have been ready for the first beta so we could actually test it. Extremely disappointed by Samsung here.
userO3bN6gIKkt
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same, I just liked the fact that it would keep my watch face from turning on during the night and you could schedule bedtime mode just like DND.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team