Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta 3 Battery Life

(Topic created: 12-09-2021 03:31 AM)
Down4ce
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Since the latest Beta release, my battery life has gone down significantly. I have wiped cache, checked for rogue apps and still it is very poor. For reference, today I have had about 2 hours of front screen time with just basic browsing. My battery is already down to 25%. Operation is good just poor battery life. 

Any others experiencing the same?
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
Mine has been petty rough as well. I have done some heavy modifications to tune it as well. I'm hoping it's just an issue with the beta that will be ironed out on release!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Down4ce ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
PingTimeout
Astronaut
Options
Questions
My battery life has gotten better, oddly enough. I'm sitting at 70% at the end of a work day whereas I'd regularly have around 30%.
Rabi
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have noticed it too. I have to charge my phone 3 -4 times a day. That is with normal use.
sbllbs
Halo
Options
Questions
I am also having poor battery life. Since from 4:30 am to 6:30 am battery life has decreased from 100 to 83% with just use at the gym, just playing music. This has been since maybe two beta updates ago.
0 Likes