I don't mind waiting for another beta (I know many users do, because they have serious issues regarding restarts and such). However, the longer the wait hopefully the better the fixes are. Hang tight, everyone!! We signed up for this..
I might prefer a quicker one if it addresses issues related to the constant reboots I'm experiencing. That said, I also absolutely agree that this is what we signed up for and it came with clear warning. I'm grateful to participate in this program and will be glad for the next update, whenever that might be.