Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta bug connectivity issue

(Topic created: 06-02-2022 11:03 AM)
Samsinged
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Installed the beta today. While the watch was charging, it studdenly disconnected from my phone and removed itself from my galaxy wearables app. Even though I can see it on the list of devices to add on the wearables app, it stalls and won't reconnect. 
4 Replies
Gadster
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Do you have Google Assistant installed? I saw an article that stated that people that recently installed Assistant got their watch disassociated from their phone. It happened to me and I do not have the beta version of Galaxy Watch 4.
0 Likes
Gadster
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Here is the link to the article :"Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Users Facing These Issues After Installing Google Assistant | Beebom" https://beebom.com/samsung-galaxy-watch-4-issues-after-google-assistant/amp/
0 Likes
Samsinged
Asteroid
Options
Questions
That may be it. Though this is the first time this has happened since I downloaded updated the assistant app more than a week ago.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung Members app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes