Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta issue one ui 5

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 09:25 PM)
jspot123
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I am using TMobile test drive right now on my esim but have Verizon sim in the phone as well, using dual sim capability. I wanted to see how the TMobile network works on my S22 plus. I have an issue with beta not recognizing my phone due to service provider changes. Just curious if I still get beta updates in the future?
9 Replies
moe
Sun
Options
Questions
A problem could potentially arise if the beta is still ongoing after your test drive ends as Verizon isn't supported in the beta.
jspot123
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Actually I am currently on Verizon originally and am test driving TMobile started today. Beta worked actually pretty good minus couple issues I filed reports on. With 2 networks the phone is using, beta says issue since I changed networks which is just an extra network for trial.
0 Likes
Shinobi86
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I switched carriers from Verizon to Xfinity Mobile and I'm having issues with the beta reporting features now. Reached out to a moderator but no response yet.
jspot123
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thanks for input. Hope we can get some answers
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Make sure you have the phone IMEI and the email with your samsung account. Also the type of phone and the new carrier. I needed this info so they would readd me to beta
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I got a response and was put right in the beta again
0 Likes
userxoIhKcQvwe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm on s22 ultra beta2 and I'm not getting 5g uw icon, i getting it on beta1
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
not sure that you "changed" networks, since you still have the Verizon sim. if you have a problem, though, you'll need the beta moderator to help you (@USBetaModerator2)
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you switch carriers during Beta, please send us your device IMEI, Samsung Account email address and your carrier information.  We would be happy to switch your Beta registration to the new carrier.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team