cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Beta test end date, official software date...??

(Topic created: Sunday)
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Questions

When does the beta end the official software release date...??

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Smithint

Thank you for your interest on Beta program. 

We try to provide sincere response on every posts from the users, but if we sounded as a "smart response generated by AI", then we apologize for the insincerity.

As much as you are interested with the Official Release version, it is difficult for us to provide the exact date (We are targeting for Oct-Nov) as we are progressing through our schedule. 

Yes, we are monitoring any major issues over the community board and error reports for stability, yet there are still other unfinished businesses that need to be resolved. 

Again, we apologize for inconvenience we have provided you during Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

18 Replies
advanced_user
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

When people stop with these childish impatient posts, and they fix some of the major bugs then maybe then..šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€:male_sign:

Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Questions

Eh

0 Likes
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Questions

How about a answer without the smart response that would be nice.... Always one in the crowd šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€:male_sign:šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€:male_sign:šŸ˜”

0 Likes
advanced_user
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Well your question isn't very smart or necessary or considerate of people experiencing bugs..What's the point of asking that question? To make Samsung feel rushed because you can't wait any longer for the final build? You make no sense and your question is irritating and your response rude.

0 Likes
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Questions

All someone had to say was no confirm date with the final official version and Beta will probably end on this date. And like I said if your going to answer with a smart response because maybe your having issues with the beta that's a Cosmic Ray problem.... Always one in the bunch...

0 Likes
advanced_user
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Always a few in the bunch that make unnecessary posts... How would anybody but Samsung beta moderators know the answer to your question. I hope the time frame and explanation they gave you will ease your anxiety about the final version release date lol. Everyone else that's been experiencing bugs are more interested in when those will get addressed rather than when the final release will be...

Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Questions

Well I guess it sucks if your having problems, but a percentage of us aren't having problems as you stated. And the like I keep saying because a percentage of you Just don't know how to answer a simple question or give a simple answer like maybe I don't know when or hopefully in a few weeks or so. Either way I'm good begin not having problems with the Beta and I'm just ready to move on. And to ALL of the other people having problems hope you find a solution or maybe just leave the Beta all together then your problems will be solved. Or you just one of those who just likes to complain and have smart responses? Just know we all good over with no problems with the Beta... šŸ˜Š

0 Likes
advanced_user
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Leaving a beta won't address the bug, theres a reason why there are beta testers which is to catch and report back bugs experienced so to get a more polished and bug free final build...thats great to hear you aren't experiencing any issues with your specific modelšŸ‘šŸ» . Just sit back and relax in that case while others bugs get ironed out.  

0 Likes