Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta

(Topic created: 01-02-2024 10:43 AM)
Flawsome
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Why when I open Members app does it tell me that the beta has ended and to download the official software when my phone say beta software when I restart my phone and my software update tells me my software is up to-date? Very contradictory... Anyone else having this issue? 
Plus my UI has been very weird lately. My phone is laggy. I keep getting this. 

7 Replies
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Samsung - inconsistency
0 Likes
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I've been in three other betas. Dont think I've ever waited this long for the stable release.
MickVay
Halo
Options
Questions
Same here. Bought my phone through Samsung unlocked because I thought we skipped over all that carrier nonsense. Whole lotta good that did.
theshadow7
Constellation
Options
Questions
Same here. The same message and update says im using the latest software
greyman86
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Just updated the members app, then read that I need to update to the non beta OS. That was on Jan 4. Don't know how to get out of beta now. No update on my s21 ultra unlocked 5g from Samsung. It has been a strange beta, and I would certainly like to be out of it. Anyone know when the update will come to Las Vegas, Nevada US to rescue me? To all, Happy N Yr
38manny
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same here. What's the official Samsung software you're supposed to install, and where is it?
Flawsome
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

So again... I'm getting told saying my software is up to date, yet I still cannot access my goggle wallet because my phone isn't secure. 

0 Likes