Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't downgrade back to official?

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 12:13 AM)
Lawrence1124
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm trying over and over to downgrade through smart switch, and it gets stuck on checking downloaded update files 100% and never installs the software
11 Replies
Options
Questions
Did you withdraw from Beta before trying to downgrade?
Lawrence1124
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Figured out that using Odin is way easier
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

You need to withdraw from the beta from Samsung Members -> Settings -> One UI Beta Program Status -> Withdraw. Then plug the phone into your PC, open up the PC version of smart Switch. Be sure to back up your phone since downgrading requires a factory reset. We recommend you try backing up your device and performing a master before moving back to Android 14.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

Lawrence1124
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I actually did that. Smart switch just sucks. Found out that using Odin is way, way easier.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions

Fair enough but should still be able to roleback to the standard version that does actually work 

0 Likes
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Questions
Ya did that and it still hasn't shown me a downgrade button
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions

I'm having same issue 

Very disappointing and I will not use beta version of any software now Samsung 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions

What if you don't have access to a PC ? Didn't need a PC to download the beta 6UI version, was all done on this new mobile S23 ultra and my phone has been practically unstable since and after leaving beta test version 

HELP ¿¿¿

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions

What if you don't have access to a PC ? Didn't need a PC to download the beta 6UI version, was all done on this new mobile S23 ultra and my phone has been practically unstable since and after leaving beta test version 

HELP ¿¿¿

0 Likes