Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Cannot Update Apps in Google Play

(Topic created: 11-15-2021 08:19 PM)
userAFgdCmRT6g
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Cannot update any apps via Google Play. They download but fail to install. I have cleared cache, cleared data, cleared and reset my download manager, still no luck. Anyone else having this issue?
0 Likes
4 Replies
userAFgdCmRT6g
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Now system apps and a few random apps update after the latest beta 2 release but many others still fail.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @userAFgdCmRT6g ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
tonymoore99
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I've only experienced this with Netflix and Hulu, but my phone says they're now incompatible. Might need to drop out of the beta
0 Likes