Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Chat services not working

(Topic created: 01-06-2022 02:49 PM)
Deej8879
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Chat services not registering on Android 12 beta messages app, is anyone else experiencing this?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Negropy
Halo
Options
Questions
It's working normal for me. Screenshot_20220107-093622_Messages_65847_1641576982.jpg
0 Likes
SweetnessBlu
Asteroid
Options
Questions
So that is the Google messaging app and not the stock android messaging app that is already installed on the phone (example samsung unlocked S20+ 5G ,when you purchase them. Is there a chat option within the stock app or do you have to download a separate app like the Google messaging app to have chat option? I've already sent in my feedback and stuff but this is first screen shot I've seen of someone else phone messaging app and I know that is the Google one.
0 Likes
Negropy
Halo
Options
Questions
Are you referring to the Samsung Messages app? I don't really know on that one. Never used it. I downloaded Google messages as soon as I got this phone.
0 Likes
SweetnessBlu
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yes, Everytime I mention read/received and typing on the messaging app I'm told it's there in the chat settings. So I've been trying to figure out what messaging app everyone 8s referring to. The Android stock or Google one.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Deej8879 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

We also recommend reaching out to the carrier for support. An Air plane mode toggle may also help by deregistering and registering back to network 

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes