Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Connections - Data Usage broken?

(Topic created: 11-02-2022 11:01 AM)
userwEfCbxIjfn
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Not sure if it's common on UI5.0 beta 3 (S21 Ultra), but my data usage doesn't work, and the numbers I'm getting don't match AT ALL with my provider.

It's very annoying because I'm used to check this a lot
0 Likes
5 Replies
wazesz209
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Same data doesnt work. S21 ultra as well
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Questions
Your carrier isn't tracking the data usage
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Questions
Your carrier could be like what mine used to do would "accidentally" leave used data numbers saying I used it up even though i payed my bill on the next month, back when I had "unlimited" 4Gb data" then slowed lol

It works but remember there's the settings in your phone you got to set the billing cycle to the right time or you'll get mixed results.

Also remember depending on you using wifi, data doesn't always "show the same number considering that the phone measures "wifi and data together" and your carrier only measures "phone data" so those numbers will be slightly different.Screenshot_20221102_110010_Settings.png
userwEfCbxIjfn
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thank you for your feedback.. I really think it's a problem of the phone, because on the provider site the data consumption is correct and all the details match with my typical usage. It really doesn't show correct information on my phone: let's say I'm using the browser, checking afterwards nothing shows up in the data usage section.
Hopefully it will get fixed because it's pretty annoying
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes