Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Custom icons in OneUI 6 beta?

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 09:22 AM)
Members_x2h4GM2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Am I correct in understanding that it is not possible to use anything but the stock icon pack in the stock launcher while OneUI is in beta?  And that once the beta is over, I can use something like Theme Park (?) to get 3rd party icons?  

Nothing against the stock icons really but I have never been totally happy with the "modern" flat / saturated appearance of the icons in the past several iterations of Android.  

18 Replies
Options
Questions
Yes u can use themepark after the beta
0 Likes
Members_x2h4GM2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Great.... just wondering if there was another way I had missed 😉  Thanks!

0 Likes
senshi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
In my case I use the color palette to take away the simplicity of the icons.Screenshot_20231008_130138_One UI Home.jpg
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions
Same!! I never really used it before because I liked my third party icons. I have to say the stock ones with matching colors have grown on me. If we could also change the size and shape of the stock icons and the ability to theme 100% of them I would be happy.
0 Likes
senshi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
What icons did you use?
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions
I really liked the crayon ones, for some reason 😁Screenshot_20231009_142853_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Thankfully my Icon pack didn't revert back when I installed Beta.Screenshot_20231008_131834_One UI Home.jpg
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions
I made the mistake of wanting to switch my downloaded icons and now stuck with stock. Haha.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Soon!
0 Likes