cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

If i use odin and flash UI 5.1 stable , can i downgrade without losing data?

(Topic created: 10-09-2023 02:16 PM)
SamAdams
Halo
Options
Questions
If i use odin and flash 5.1 current firmware can i downgrade without losing data? I heard if we use home CSC it won't delete data .
I just want to go back to stable and keep my data. 
0 Likes
7 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
No! When you downgrade from beta you're going to be factory reset afterwards and the only thing you can do is use smart switch to save everything you want and move your stuff to a computer too so you can just put it all back afterwards.
SamAdams
Halo
Options
Questions
Will smart switch also back up all apps with password.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
Samsung Pass will but not specific apps no. For instance if I have an app that has a password if it's not already saved in Samsung Pass then after I factory reset then I need to reenter all of my username and passwords but most of them are saved in Samsung Pass so after you restore the first thing you should do is open Samsung Pass up and sign into it using your Samsung account and password and then it'll allow it to work.
Options
Questions
I have a question about backups on Windows 11 Home using Smart Switch for PC. What can I do to fix the System confusion? My PC is unable to differentiate PC from Phone System? It started when I created a Smart Switch backup. Now the PC lumps the two systems together into one System called SharedStorage Local and Remote. It is showing up this way everywhere on both devices like
Windows Task Manager
App Data
generic drivers in Device Manager
phone Internal Storage
Windows User Data, and partially it has activated the enterprise MDM management and Azure system meant for a work PC.
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Bro, what are you talking about! Your system seem like from the future.
By the way we discuss here about beta one ui 6 or backup, not windows system.
For that you have to go in microsoft website forum
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Fix the system confusion.

Bro everything ok with you?
Why yiu talking like AI ?
If your human be a human.

What you want?
0 Likes
JustinSchreurs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
You can leave the beta and downgrade through smart switch and that will allow you to keep your data. Odin will need a full flash
0 Likes